Download Tile3D Demo and install it on your PC (on Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 it is strongly recommended to install and run the program as administrator). Then you can run the program and check its main features.
Moreover, please make sure that you к PC meets Tile3D system requirements, pay special attention to the graphic card.
Tile 3D demo for reference only and is not subject to registration. How can I pay for Tile3D software and get a full version of it?
Limitations of the DEMO
- Ability to save projects is switched off;
- You can't add or import new tiles to the program;
- You can't change tile texture ("Download" and "Paste" buttons are switched off);
- Access to 3DT objects is limited (only the first 10 objects in subfolder "Models" are available, other subfolders are not displayed);
- Access to 3DS and 3DT objects is impossible ("Set up the object" button is switched off);
- Ability to export calculation results to Microsoft® Excel® or OpenOffice Calc is switched off.