|Top Previous Next|
23. Using 'System Settings' window you can:
- set the height of the camera’s position relative to the floor
- turn Undo/Redo mode on or off
- select anti-aliasing level (if your graphic card allows to do it):
'None' – turns anti-aliasing off;
'Default' - sets anti-aliasing level according to graphic card settings;
'aa2x' - anti-aliasing will work using 2x2 pixel matrix;
'aa4x' - anti-aliasing will work using 4x4 pixel matrix.
It is better to change anti-aliasing level before loading a project, because it is impossible to change anti-aliasing level when bump mapping or gloss are used in the project. Sometimes after you change anti-aliasing, it is necessary to adjust the gridlines. In order to do that you should use the 'Gridlines thickness' field.
Below you’ll see three images showing three different levels of anti-aliasing: none, aa2x, aa4x
On the “Calculation settings” tab you could set tile calculation parameters:
- set tile calculation parameters (for tiled coverings)
On the “Calculation settings” tab you could set the size dimension lines spacing and color, dimension font and font height: