Attention! HARDWARE ID is unique and tied to your computer! Therefore, please register the program on that PC where you will work with the program.
HARDWARE ID can change if you:
- change or upgrade your PC;
- change or upgrade your operating system;
- redistribute your hard disk space;
- change one Windows user to another.
Due to the above mentioned reasons you serial key could be replaced twice. If you need to replace a serial key more than twice, you should buy an additional workstation license.
1. Fill in the registration form
2. Enter registration information
- Copy the serial key from the email into the clipboard using Ctrl-C (the serial key should have no gaps).
- Start the program.
- Go to menu "Help" → "Registration".
- Click the "Paste" button (or press Ctrl-V). The registration key should appear in the corresponding field of the registration form.
- Click the "OK" button.
- Click the "Yes" button in the request window in order to end the program.
- Restart the program. It must be already registered, you can check it by opening the menu "Help" → "About program". The user name will be shown there.
If you have any problems with the registration, try an alternative method of registration.