This version of Tile3D is specially designed for home users. Tile3D HOME allows you to create a 3D model of a room; select the right tile from the catalog and lay it on the floor, walls or ceiling; place 3D objects (sanitary ware, furniture, accessories) and calculate the quantity of tile needed not only for the whole room, but also for a separate wall.
New in version 7.03 HOME (comparing to version 6.0)
- If a block touches wall, floor or ceiling its surface is excluded from wall/floor/ceiling surface. The same thing happens when one block touches another block. It helps to increase the accuracy of tile consumption calculation. Example →
- Now it is possible to change textures, size and position of any door or window. If at this time the wall has a cover on it, the program will prompt you to remove it.
- Ability to save the project at the stage of closed-loop (before the creation of 2D/3D);
- Ability to delete the last point while drawing contour by pressing Ctrl+Q;
- Grid Origin Point "sticks" to cursor after you double-click on it (it helps you to quickly reposition Grid Origin Point);
- Ability to hide 3D objects (same as hiding walls). 3D objects remain hidden on room scheme;
- You can place objects (3D models, blocks) on the ceiling;
- Ability to create a backup of tile database. Ability to restore tile database from backup;
- Ability to repair tile database (it helps if you can’t add tiles to the database);
- Improved data optimization (protects tile database from failures);
- Updated dimensioning of the walls with two surfaces;
- You can edit a block after it has been placed in the room (it is possible to change block's rotation and thickness);
- You can edit windows and doors after they have been placed in the room;
- Improved display of small tiles (due to tile optimization during import).
Tile3D HOME features
- Creating 3D model of the room;
- Placing doors and windows;
- Ability to create two coating areas on one surface;
- Creating partitions and podiums;
- Ability to move tiles on a surface and to change tile laying angle;
- Placing 3D objects and blocks on the given coordinates;
- Creating columns and curved surfaces as a part of a block;
- Ability to save blocks in order to use them in other projects;
- Creating openings of various shapes in blocks; ability to lay tile on internal surfaces of openings
- Ability to show dimensions for all surfaces;
- Material consumption calculation (tile, glue, dry mix);
- Adjusting 3D object's materials in Make3DT tool with ability to save changes;
- Ability to set smoothing level in order to increase image quality (depends on your graphic card), to use and adjust bump mapping on surfaces, to turn on gloss effect, to adjust light brightness;
- Print calculation;
- Ability to add tile collections to the program by yourself;
- License period is limited.
You can learn about the other Tile3D version's features in the comparison table.