Tile3D software is intended for use in ceramic tile stores. It could be used to demonstrate to your clients how one or another tile collection will look in a certain interior. Moreover, Tile3D will be useful for interior designers and for everybody who wants to upgrade his home interior.
Tile3D allows you to create a 3D model of a room with doors, windows, sanitary ware and other 3D objects, cover walls and floor with tile, wallpapers, linoleum or any other finishing material. In addition to high-quality visualization, Tile3D allows you to calculate the quantity of needed tile or any other finishing material, depending on the size of the room and project settings. This feature will help you to accurately estimate the cost of materials.
The program allows you to export data to external render (Pov-Ray) format. Using Pov-Ray you can get realistic, high-quality images of your project (for version 7.XX+Render).
Program installation should be done in a way that the user has FULL RIGHTS on operation in the directory of the program and all subdirectories. Therefore, it is highly recommended to install the program as administrator by right clicking on the installation file and selecting "Run as administrator”.
To create a room based on the contour, click on button.
8. Surface Covering Mode. To enter the mode click on button.
8.17. To delete all templates tiles from the Surface click on button.
8.18. To delete all tiles from the Surface click on button.
10. To delete the whole Surface with all tiles on it click on button.
11. To switch between 2D and 3D view of the Surface click on button.
12. After you have completed editing Surface or covering it with riles, you should transfer Surface back to the Room. In order to do it click on button.
17. To calculate project data (tile quantity, coverage area, material consumption) click on button.
18. To delete the whole project click on button.
19. To switch between 2D and 3D view of the Project click on button.
20. To save the project click on button (or select 'File->Save', 'File->Save as').
21. To open existing project click on button.
27. External render (for version 7.XX+Render)